Having Trouble Listening to Our Stream?
Sunday, 13 February 2011 12:01
If you are having trouble listening to our live stream, please check the following:
- After you click the Listen Live button, wait for the "SHOUTcast" player to load. It can take a minute to fully load.
- You can adjust the volume by clicking and dragging the volume slider.
- You can mute the stream by clicking the mute button.
- You can stop the stream by clicking the stop button.
- After you have stopped the stream, you can restart it by clicking the play button.
- If you do not see the "SHOUTcast" player (shown in step 1), try refreshing the page by clicking the link in the window.
- If the "SHOUTcast" player still does not appear, please make sure that you have Adobe Flash Player installed.
Click HERE to install Adobe Flash Player.
- If installing Adobe Flash Player does not solve the problem, make sure you are using the latest version of the web browser of your choice.
We have tested the following browsers:
(Click the links below to install or update a web browser)
You may need to update or install the Flash player after you install or update a browser. See step 7 for instructions.
- If you are running a 64-bit operating system, you will need to follow Adobe's help instructions.
Click HERE for Adobe's help page for Flash for a 64-bit operating system.
- If none of these steps allows you to hear the stream, it is possible that your site administrator blocks streaming (for example, if you are trying to listen at work or at a military installation) and you will not be able to hear us online.