News Headlines

No one injured in Greeley apartment fire

No one injured in Greeley apartment fire

Mold is being blamed for a Greeley apartment fire. Firefighters responded to the 800 block of 37th Avenue Court and quickly brought the fire under control within 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. Crews said a flammable mold control spray sparked the blaze. No one was injured. A local contractor working in the building was spraying an oil-based mold control spray that was extremely flammable, according to the Greeley Fire Department.

Related posts

Fort Collins gym under fire for remaining open after COVID closures

KFKA News

Connect for Health Colorado extending emergency open enrollment

KFKA News

Greeley woman facing attempted murder charges in drug fueled attack

KFKA News

Powered by SlickText.com

Disclaimer: By utiltizing our text shortcut service, you are agreeing to receive future messages and/or promotional offerings from 1310 KFKA. Some provider plans may charge for text messages. You may unsubscribe at any time.